FUN SNOWY DAYS



Hello, my lovelies!

Though I am one to love a warm season, I must say, the white scenery we get to admire during winter is amazingly beautiful. Today, after doing some Christmas shopping, my friend and I stopped to take a few photos in our neighborhood. We had so much fun that we forgot how cold it is outside. Along with us was her dog, who, as well seemed to had enjoyied himself while jumping through the snow like a wild bunny. I believe he might have had more fun than we did. Also, be aware that I wasn't wearing any gloves, so my hands may seem a bit red, but I assure you, I didn't feel anything, but excitement. 
As I was saying earlier, this white winter view is amazing, but it amazing as long as I don't freeze too much. Otherwise, I cannot really enjoy it. What I like to do to in order to feel comfortably warm is layering or as, seen in this post, I like to wear snuggly, oversized sweaters. If I am going to work, then a really thick sweater would not do me any good as at the office it is pretty warm already, reason why layering, in this case, would be much more effective. If I will have the time, a winter layering blog post should be in order, but I at the moment, time is not my best friend, so I cannot make any promises. 

Outfit: 
Coat: Mango
Beanie: H&M
Sweater: Stradivarius
Jeans: H&M
Boots: H&M

Thank you!

- V

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette