TURTLENECK SWEATER + BIKER JACKET

Hello, dear readers!
Have to admit.. I haven't written a blog post in almost two years and I don't even know where to begin. I missed this, but I think I have to start by addressing myself to those of you who used to read my old blog. You might be wondering why I stopped blogging a while ago. Well, unfortunately, I won't give a solid explanation because there is none. Truthfully, I was not pleased with the content I created back then and after long periods of dissatisfaction, I deleted it permanently. Indeed, other matters might have prompted me to take that decision too, but the fact that I was not happy with that I offered was the major reason. 
Today I am writing again. Today I am doing what I love. Why today? Because in this particular moment I feel like I know and understand myself in a way that is not destructive, but constructive. I used to beat myself up a lot when it came to the process of decision making and that also altered the content I put out there in the past.

Today I am telling you to surround yourself with genuine people and do what brings you happiness.  

Now, let's talk a bit about fashion. I am in a little bit of a hurry right now because I have to be somewhere in 20 minute, so I will be brief. Autumn is my favorite season! The main piece of the outfit and a must in any wardrobe is a chunky sweater with a turtleneck. I could live in these kinds of sweaters. The level of coziness is just unreal. To be sure I will be warm enough during the day as I had a few errands to run, I threw on a versatile biker jacket as well.

Sorry to end this so abruptly, but I have to go now.

Have a nice weekend!
.
.

2 comments:

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette