SUNFLOWERS & ROSES

When sunflowers and roses go on a date.. oh, nevermind! 
This is the season when loads of blossoming photos of sunflowers appear all over the internet. I have never took a picture in a sunflower field before, so, as we drove by one today..well, I thought I should. And, on the plus side, I bought this floral kimono wrap dress almost a month ago and wanted to share this attire ever since. It is the perfect dress for summer. I love this chic and elegant print, that deep V, the flowy short sleeves and the midi lenght. I wear it a lot during the day as the material is very breathable and even at work or when I go for evening drinks with friends. 
Overall, it is a great outfit while facing the summer heat with style.    d press almost a month ago and  wanted to post an outfit in it for quite a while.  It is the perfect dress for summer. I wear it a lot during the day as the material is very breathable and even at night because I find it elegant and chic. I 

OUTFIT
Dress: Mohito - ON SALE NOW!
Sandals: Bershka

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette