LOOKING FORWARD TO WARMER DAYS

Happy Monday everyone! 
This shooting was so fun that I've barely got a few normal photos. The majority of the them depict me posing weirdly and laughing too much, if that is even possible. Still, as far as this outfit discussion goes, I have to begin this by saying that I am so excited about spring that I've already replaced the winter coat with.. well, a long thin trench I bought last season, but never really got the chance to wear it. As the weather was quite warm the other days, I took advantage of this and put on something lighter. Although the color palette used in this outfit tends to be more autumnal, hence the copper trench, I still find it appropriate for spring.   
This is a simple, minimalist pairing as we we're playing with shades of black and grey so that at the end we can finish off by adding the copper trench to elevate and add a pop of color to the whole outfit. Since I am small, long coats in general don't really look good on me. They somehow make me look even smaller which is why the platform boots are a must for me because adding height becomes mandatory in this particular case.


Outfit
Trench coat: Mango
Fitted blouse: Terranova
Jeans: Bershka
Platform boots: H&M
Hat: H&M

Wishing you a great start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette