MUST HAVE SKINCARE PRODUCTS - DRY SKIN



I have always been a creature of habit, fact which also applies to my skincare routine. I like trying new things,but I don't do it that often as throughout the years I have found what works best for me. Regarding skin type, you could say I have combination to dry skin, as the T zone is slightly oily (especially during summer), but the rest of my skin is mostly dry. 
When I was younger, I made the mistake and used products which were meant for oily skin. Little did I know at that time the repercussions I would to endure later on. Since my skin was not entirely oily, I messed with my skin's PH and for years I struggled with a very sensitive skin. So, as my skin and I haven't always seen eye to eye, I try to keep a balanced routine, formed by loads of glasses of water to avoid dehydration and some products which help with keeping it moisturised and healthy without becoming greasy.
Face cream "Frozen Limonnik Nanai" Natura Siberica by Alena Akhmadullina  
When a product and my skin hit it off, then that particular product becomes part of the family immediately. I bought this cream out of necessity while in Moscow last autumn. I did not think autumn would be like winter in Romania, minus the snow. So, at the recommendation of a friend, I bought this cream and scrub from the same brand. I had no idea what was made of, but what was conducive to me buying it, was the fact that it contains natural extracts and oils of medicinal plants straight from Siberia. Both the cream and scrub have an incredible smell. They don't smell like anything medicinal as it would be expected. It smells like something sweet I believe. Unfortunately, I don't have the scrub anymore as I have already enjoyed all of it, but if you have dry skin and stuck in Moscow for a few weeks, with not much of a skincare artillery, you can give this product a try. I am still using it in Romania as well.
Overnight recovery sleeping mask "Energie de Vie" by Lancome 
I cannot  say exactly for how long I have been using this, but this remains an all time favourite for me. It has this light, watery texture, barely felt on the skin after applied. It is extremely moisturising and I love how my face texture feels and looks in the morning. I don't have much to say about it other than it is a must in my beauty cabinet. 
Kielh's Ultra Facial Cream and Midnight Recovery Serum
Even if earlier I stated that I might not seem eager to test new products, that is not entirely true. I do try stuff which is recommended to me (eg. Natura Siberica products)  or stuff which have caught my attention somehow. As Kielh's products are a newer addition to my skincare routine, I have always been intrigued by the brand, but it was not available in Romania. At the moment, it is, but only in the capital and a few other cities. 
As already noticed, I have the sample sized products as they were a gift from a very good friend who while travelling, stumbled upon these goodies and well, clearly, she knows me really, really well. I have been using the cream and serum for a while. At first I was bit scared of all the essential oils in the serum, but fortunately, I did not encountered any skin issues at all. I plan on buying the full sized versions as soon I as finish the samples, withal, a Kielh's  store will be soon opened in Timisoara. 
Goat's Milk Night Cream - Ziaja 
I first started using this cream when I had struggled with severe acne a few years ago. I didn't have any expectations towards this product. I simply bought it as a natural alternative to loads of other chemical filled acne-fighting moisturisers. I have been using this religiously since then. Whenever I take a break from this cream or use something else and my skin starts acting out, I go back to this gem and problems are solved. It is extremely nourishing and moisturising and doesn't contain any chemicals. As I said, it is a gem to me. 
.
.
.
.
.
These are my must have products to maintain my face skin healthy and moisturised. Of course, I don't use every one of them daily, I alternate depending on the weather or I just grab something quickly from the cabinet and it is what it is. 

Thank you for reading and talk later!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God it's summer and my skin is not that dry anymore

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette