WOOL BLENDS FOR WINTER

Hello again! 
Can you believe it is already December? Holidays are just around the corner! This time of year represents the perfect occasion for people to show their love and appreciation towards each other. The other day I was wrapping Christmas presents with one of my best friends and the whole process felt so good. I can't explain the love we put into every bow we tied. We stepped up our gift wrap game after that, but this is irrelevant. I could go on and on about holidays, but I would rather not because that would turn into a longer post. 
 Moving on to the outfit, today I took advantage of the sun and went for a stroll with a friend. As you can probably notice from the photos, it snowed! Did I mention I love it when it snows? Obviously, I couldn't stay home yesterday.  As my inner child surfaced at the window as those huge snowflakes began to fall, there was no going back. I had to go out and let my childish nature loose. It was so fun. 
Since the sun was up today, I wore my favorite winter wool skirt with a pair of tights which have a subtle pattern on them. To keep me protected from the wind, I threw on a coat, got my super spacious backpack and seized the day! 

OUTFIT: 
Coat: Zara
Blouse: Mango
Skirt: H&M
Backpack: Zara
Tights: Gatta
Boots: Pull&Bear

I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette