AUTUMN ALL OVER - PLAID DRESS

Hello, my lovelies!
One of my most worn trends this Autumn is plaid. I have plaid skirts, plaid blouses and at the moment I am featuring a plaid dress with a slighly ruffled neckline, long sleeves with covered button cuffs and a tie to elevate one's waist. As in the evening it gets a bit chilly, a trench is mandatory if we want to avoid getting the flu. I believe this is the season when most people are caughing and sneezing, so vitamins should be kept safely in a purse just in case. And, speaking of purses, to add a pop of color to the outfit, I chose a burgundy small and classy bag. Burgundy is my favorite color, especially now that whenever I wear it, it seems like I blend really well with the chromatics of Autumn.  
To complete the look, I went for pair of black high heel boots and a bowler hat. 
If you are interested in where I got the dress or the bag, they are still available at Mohito. Please scroll down for the links.    

Outfit details:
Dress: Mohito
Kaki trench: Bershka 
Burgundy bag: Mohito 
Bowler hat: H&M
High heel noots: H&M

Thank you!!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette