A SHADE OF EDGINESS

Happy Valentine's/Galantine's Day to everyone!
I've been meaning to post something last month, but it didn't happen as I was busy moving to a new place. Now, that being out of the way,  although today it is supposed to be a colorful, cheerful and lovee dobee, my outfit is all dark and twisty, quoting Grey's Anatomy (big fan). I have to admit that lately, black has taken all over my wardrobe, but as spring is on the way, I am planning to add a little bit of color to it soon enough. 
The outfit's center piece is clearly the faux leather skirt. The buckle details, along with the diagonal zip and front different texture add a certain amount of edginess to the whole outfit.The black cut-out ankle boots with the buckle detail on the side goes perfectly with the details on the skirt. Also, to make the legs look sexier, I put on a pair of sheer tights with a tiny hearts pattern on them to add a little bit of femininity to the look. As I carry a lot of stuff, including my DSLR, I had to take a bag that would fit everything I needed, so I chose one which you can wear both as a shoulder bag and backpack. Not to forget, the glasses featured in the last photo are not prescription glasses, I bought them because I like the frames.   

OUTFIT:
T-shirt: Bershka
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Gatta
Boots: Pull&Bear
Backpack: Zara
Glasses: H&M
Watch: Guess
Necklace: received as a gift

Thank you for reading and wish you a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette