SNOWY BEGINNING OF MARCH


Happy Sunday, everyone!
A post ago, I was saying how much I was looking forward to the warmer days of spring. Oh well, apparently, that has to wait. It has been snowing a lot this week and the traffic has become a nightmare which makes getting to work in time really hard. But I am not going to complain much since I've always been a fan of winter. I would've just enjoyed it better during winter season, of course, not at the beginning of spring when the nature is supposed to come to life. 
Has snow or cold weather ever stopped you from wearing a skirt? I hope not. I love wearing skirts. I find them classy and it seems like they elevate any outfit. The loose turtle neck, slightly oversized sweater of choice in today's outfit had been featured in another post, paired differently though. You can find it here, if you're interested. The navy skirt is one of my favorites, mainly because of its fitting. It elevates the waistline so beautifully. Personally, I couldn't finish off the outfit if I didn't add striped stockings or any other stockings that had a pattern on them because it felt like I needed something with a pattern to make the outfit catchy and I believe the stockings add a little something to the whole pairing. Also, gloves. Gloves are a must. My hands are normally cold enough already. I need a good pair of long gloves to keep my hands warm during winter season.























Outfit:
Sweater: Stradivarius 
Skirt: H&M
Stockings: Gatta
Bag: Mango
Hat: H&M
Boots: Deichmann

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! The pictures are absolutely adorable, and I really love the outfit. This kind of skirt is my favorite one on me as well, anything that puts an accent on the waist is what I like.
    Kisses,
    Andreea (The Cat)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@veronica.nicolette